Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Hobbyist Artist 00-empty-00Unknown Recent Activity
Deviant for 4 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 25 Deviations 88 Comments 5,801 Pageviews

Favourites

Terms & Conditions of Service

COMMISSIONS|OPEN
If you are interested in a commission, please send me a note through DeviantArt with the subject “Commission.”
In the body of the note, include the all information that is necessary for the piece.

CONTENT |
-Content restricted to Original Content only.
-Further restrictions include no explicitly sexual or hateful / racist imagery
-I retain the right to refuse a commission

PROCESS |
-Send me a note through DeviantArt
-If I accept, communication will move to e-mail where further necessary details will be exchanged.
-If I accept, I will quote the commissioner a total price, consisting of an initial deposit (10%) and the remaining sum (90%). 
-If the commissioner choose to accept the price, I will begin the sketch upon receiving the initial deposit. By sending payment, the commissioner agrees to the Terms & Conditions of Service
-The commissioner will receive a sketch for approval. If approved, the remaining sum will be payed and the commissioner will notify me to proceed.
*If I don't reply within 3 days, please just message me again.

PRICING |
-Pricing will be determined by roughly how many hours will be needed to complete the work. Needless to say, the higher the amount of detail/the bigger the size etc. the higher the cost.
-Pricing generally determined by the main subject(s).
-As a general pricing guide, refer to the examples below:

BUST: AUD 75-125                                          WAIST UP: AUD 200-250                              FULL BODY: AUD 300+
Owari No Seraph - Hyakuya Yuuichirou by 00-empty-00          Dota 2 - Windrunner by 00-empty-00           Juggernaut of the White Cross by 00-empty-00



Thank You~ c:
empty

deviantID

00-empty-00

Artist | Hobbyist
.

AdCast - Ads from the Community

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:icongatson:
Gatson Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2015  Student Digital Artist
Great work! 

+1 Watcher
Reply
:iconshane-zero:
Shane-zero Featured By Owner Apr 3, 2014
Happy B-day :iconkaminaplz::iconcakeplz:
Reply
:iconstoryboyx:
Storyboyx Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2014
One of the best artist on DA right here, he may be young but I swear he's up and coming, wait until you see more of his work later in the week.
Reply
:iconbrodskales:
brodskales Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Welcome! :dummy: Thank you so much for joining :iconart-zone:!
We hope you have an awesome time with us! :love:
If you have any questions, queries or issues feel free to talk to any of the admins at Art-Zone, we are more than happy to assist you!

Kind Regards,
~brodskales :heart:
Admin of Art-Zone
Reply
:iconsawdragon:
sawdragon Featured By Owner Jun 2, 2012
Ohaithur Mister Beast at everything
Reply
:icon00-empty-00:
00-empty-00 Featured By Owner Jun 2, 2012  Hobbyist
nup.
Reply
:iconoceansawako:
OceanSawako Featured By Owner Apr 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
HHHHAPPY BIRTHDAY!! YAY! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! SPEND IT HOWEVER YOU WANT! I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS MUCH FUN!! horray!
Reply
:icondisafear:
DisaFear Featured By Owner Oct 15, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Dis kid
Reply
Add a Comment: